Cedar Valley Sales and Storage
Phone: (641) 435-8228
902 Woodbridge St
Nashua, IA 50658
2021 Triton LTWCI-X Watercraft Trailer
|Stock #: triton single||Year: 2021||Manufacturer: Triton|
|Width: 59.5" or 4' 11"||Length: 181.5" or 15' 1"||Weight: 195|
|GVWR: 1980||Payload: 1785||Color: ALUMINUM|
|# Axles: 1||Axle Capacity: 2000|
|URL: https://www.cedarvalleysales.com/all-inventory?stock=triton single|
Triton LT Series Aluminum trailers are designed to fit most one, two, or three-seat watercraft models.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference -- all-aluminum, fully welded frame provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading. Custom extrusions and robust 2" x 3" frame with scallop design provides added strength.
- Tongue Jack and Ratchet Straps: Standard on LTWCI-X, LTWCI-TX, LTWCII-X models only. 1000# swivel wheel tongue jack with 10" up/down travel helps you easily move the trailer into position. Rear ratchet straps secure machines and retract when not in use. (2 straps per machine).
- Designed To Fit All Watercraft Models: Adjustable 6' bunks and Infinite Slide Adjust (ISA) bow stop allow for proper fit of any personal watercraft, from one-seat to three-seat models.
- Adjustable Bunks: 6' bunks can slide from left to right to properly accommodate the craft hull. Bunks can also be angled to perfectly cradle the craft.
- Tie Downs: Welded aluminum tie downs provide multiple points to secure crafts. LTWCI, LTWCI-X models have 6 tie downs. LTWCII, LTWCII-X models have 2 tie downs.
- Galvanized Axle: Galvanized axle for corrosion resistance. LT Series models are standard with single spring axle except model LTWCI-TX is standard with single torsion axle.
- Sealed LED Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Keel Guard: Non-marring, UV-resistant keel guard is positioned at a potential impact area to shield the craft.
Available now at Cedar Valley Sales & Storage.
Located just off Highway 218 in Nashua, IA.
641-435-8228 or cedarvalleysales.com